The Comprehensive Excellence 24/7 Patient Outreach Process
Our process enables seamless communication between the patient and your organization before, during, and after treatment. The process is initiated through a single communication link supported by strategically timed reminders supplied via email to the patient. Using a smartphone or any computer with connectivity, patients use this link to accomplish the following:
- Confirm, reschedule, or cancel an appointment.
- Communicate to your organization any special needs before an appointment.
- Ask questions regarding an upcoming appointment.
- Share observations or comments with your organization about the visit to the facility.
- Share feedback about experiences following completion of treatment.
- Contact your organization regarding post-treatment questions.
Communication Processing & Documentation
Upon patient submission of a communication, a set of predefined criteria is used to immediately identify the appropriate party or parties within your organization to receive the patient submittal. All data, as submitted by the patient, are transmitted electronically in a format that allows staff to take appropriate and immediate follow-up actions, communicate with the patient, and report/document actions and communications.